We offer horseback lessons on our school horses or on your horse. We offer lessons for children as young as 5 years old. There is no one too old to learn how to ride. We have a small covered arena for beginners to learn safely inside and a large outdoor jumping arena. We offer lessons Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Group lessons are based on experience. We do compete at local GDCTA (Georgia Dressage and Combined Training Association) shows about once a quarter for fun and learning , though it isn’t required. We focus on learning the basics correctly before advancing to ensure proper safety of riders and horses. The most important thing for for our riders is to stay safe and have fun.
- Tacking and grooming
- Correct balance and posture
- General care and basic horsemanship
- Specific skills for jumping or dressage as they advance
- Group and Private lessons available
- One hour lessons are encourage for all riders over 5 years old
- All lesson times include caring for horse and tacking up horse.
Barn facility includes a covered arena for lessons rain or shine, tack room with handicap accessible restroom, and 100×225 feet outdoor arena. We teach lessons year round. We have ponies and horses available for all ages.
|Number of lessons||Pricing|
|4 lessons (per month)||$160|
|8 lessons (per month)||$280|