We offer horseback lessons on our school horses or on your horse. We offer lessons for children as young as 6 years old. There is no one too old to learn how to ride. We have a small covered arena for beginners to learn safely inside and a large outdoor jumping arena. We offer lessons Monday to Saturday. Group lessons are based on experience. We do compete at local GDCTA (Georgia Dressage and Combined Training Association) shows about once a month from February to October for fun and learning , though it isn’t required. We focus on learning the basics correctly before advancing to ensure proper safety of riders and horses. The most important thing for for our riders is to stay safe and have fun.
- Tacking and grooming
- Correct balance and posture
- General care and basic horsemanship
- Specific skills for jumping or dressage as they advance
- Group lessons available
- One hour lessons are available for all riders over 6 years old
- All lesson times include caring for horse and tacking up horse.
- Private lessons available during non after school or Saturday hours
Barn facility includes a covered arena for lessons rain or shine, tack room with handicap accessible restroom, and 100 x 225 feet outdoor arena. We teach lessons year round. We have ponies and horses available for all ages. Max weight of 200 pounds.
|Number of lessons||Pricing|
|Weekly lesson tuition||$250|
|Twice Weekly lesson Tuition||$450|
We have horses available to half lease through the barn. These horses are owned by other clients and prices depend on number of lessons needed.