We offer a four stall shed row style barn with 12×12 stalls, 2 arenas (one covered for all weather riding), and tack room with a washer/dryer and restroom.
Full board is $600 Plus Lesson package
Full board without lesson package $750
Barn amenities include:
- Tack lockers
- Grooming areas
- 100×225 outdoor arena with lights
- 60×60 covered arena with lights
Full Care Includes:
- Feed 2x a day
- Local Hay in stall
- round bale in pasture
- Holding for vet/farrier if using barn vet or farrier and scheduled by staff
- dewormer as needed
- two water buckets, feed bucket or ground feeder, and salt/mineral block
- turn out in small groups (private turn out extra if available)
- smartpak supplements if provided
We currently offer a whole food feeding program that focuses on supplying calorie and mineral needs with the least amount of sugar possible. These mean we feed beet pulp, alfalfa pellets, CoolStance Copra, flax seed and loose minerals in the quantity for each induvial horse. We routinely measure horse’s weight and hoof growth to insure proper nutrition. https://wholesomeequinenutrition.com/ -Karen helps keep all the horses in excellent condition.
Veterinarian practice is Southern Crescent Equine http://southerncrescentequine.com/ Barn Vet is Dr. Matt Reynolds but all staff will come out.
All boarders are encouraged to take lessons and all boarders18 and under are required to take lessons at an additional $150 a month.