We offer a four stall shed row style barn with 12×12 stalls, 2 arenas (one covered for all weather riding), and tack room with a washer/dryer and handicap accessible restroom.
Full board is $500
Barn amenities include:
- Tack lockers
- Grooming areas
- 100×225 outdoor arena with lights
- 60×60 covered arena with lights
Full Care Includes:
- Feed 2x a day
- Local Hay in stall
- round bale in pasture
- Holding for vet/farrier if using barn vet or farrier
- dewormer as needed
- two water buckets, feed bucket or ground feeder, and salt/mineral block
- turn out in small groups
- smartpak supplements if provided
Customized Feed/Hay available
We currently offer CoolStance, alfalfa pellet and beet pulp based feed. https://www.wholesomeequinenutrition.com/
Other grain available if requested
Veterinarian practice is Southern Crescent Equine http://southerncrescentequine.com/ Barn Vet is Dr. Matt Reynolds but all staff will come out.
All boarders are encouraged to take lessons.