We offer a four stall shed row style barn with 12×12 stalls, 2 arenas (one covered for all weather riding), and tack room with a washer/dryer and restroom.
Full board is $750
Old Oaks Equestrian is a boarding facility that allows you to enjoy your horse. We welcome all riders but program is best for someone who wants to continue to grow and learn. Kelsey strives to have everyone improve their bond with their horse and continue to grow as an equestrian. Boarders have access to arenas and walking paths around pastures. We do not allow outside trainers.
Barn amenities include:
- Tack lockers
- Grooming areas
- 100×225 outdoor arena with lights
- 60×60 covered arena with lights
Full Care Includes:
- Feed 2x a day
- Local Hay in stall
- round bale in pasture
- Holding for vet/farrier if using barn vet or farrier and scheduled by staff
- dewormer as needed
- two water buckets, feed bucket or ground feeder, and salt/mineral block
- turn out in small groups (private turn out extra if available)
- smartpak supplements if provided
We currently offer Triple Crown or Purina horses feeds. We offer local hay round bale in pastures and orchard and alfalfa hay in stalls.
Veterinarian practice is Southern Crescent Equine http://southerncrescentequine.com/ Barn Vet is Dr. Matt Reynolds but all staff will come out.
All boarders are encouraged to take lessons and all boarders 18 and under are required to take lessons at an additional $150 a month.