We offer a four stall shed row style barn with 12×12 stalls, 2 arenas (one covered for all weather riding), and tack room with a washer/dryer and handicap accessible restroom.
Full board is $500
Barn amenities include:
- Tack lockers
- Grooming areas
- 100×225 outdoor arena with lights
- 60×60 covered arena with lights
Full Care Includes:
- Feed 2x a day
- Local Hay in stall
- round bale in pasture
- Holding for vet/farrier if using barn vet or farrier
- dewormer as needed
- two water buckets, feed bucket or ground feeder, and salt/mineral block
- turn out in small groups
- smartpak supplements if provided
Customized Feed/Hay available
We currently offer Purina Competition, Senior, and Triple Crown Gold Balancer
Other grain available if requested
Veterinarian practice is Southern Crescent Equine http://southerncrescentequine.com/ Barn Vet is Dr. Matt Reynolds but all staff will come out.
All boarders are encouraged to take lessons and all boarders under 18 are required to take lessons at an additional $150 a month.